What's Mount Eden like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Mount Eden? Places to visit such as Southland Mall and Hayward Flight are not far away. Hayward Regional Shoreline Park and Hayward City Hall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mount Eden
Mount Eden is located 2.5 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Hayward.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Mount Eden
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Mount Eden
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from Mount Eden
Things to see and do in and around Mount Eden
Things to see near Mount Eden:
- Chabot College (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- California State University East Bay (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Hayward Regional Shoreline Park (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Hayward City Hall (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Hayward Japanese Gardens (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Mount Eden:
- Southland Mall (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Hayward Flight (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Union Landing (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Golden Tee Golfland (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Lake Chabot Spa (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hayward?
- Hottest months: August, September, October, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: December, February, January, March (average 73 mm of rainfall)