What's Hikes Point like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Hikes Point? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Kentucky Exposition Center. Mall St. Matthews and Historic Frankfort Avenue are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Hikes Point
Hikes Point is located 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the heart of Louisville.
- Louisville International Airport (SDF), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Hikes Point
- Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Hikes Point
Things to see and do in and around Hikes Point
Things to see near Hikes Point:
- Historic Frankfort Avenue (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Cherokee Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Peterson-Dumesnil House (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Southeast Christian Church (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- IceLand Sports Complex (4.4 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Hikes Point:
- Mall St. Matthews (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Louisville Mega Cavern (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Louisville Zoo (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Oxmoor Center (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Hunnington Place Shopping Center (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Louisville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, March, April (average 112 mm of rainfall)