What's Palolo like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Palolo. Take time to see the sights such as Mu Ryang Sa Buddhist Temple while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Moana Surfrider and Waikiki Beach Walk.
How to get to Palolo
Palolo is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Honolulu.
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Palolo
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Palolo
Things to see and do in and around Palolo
What to see in Palolo
- Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Mu Ryang Sa Buddhist Temple
Things to do near Palolo:
- Waikiki Beach Walk (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Ala Moana Center (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- International Market Place (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Honolulu Zoo (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Royal Hawaiian Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Honolulu?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, July (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, January, December (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, December, October (average 85 mm of rainfall)