What's Palolo Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Palolo. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Waikiki Beach Walk and Ala Moana Center. Waikiki Beach and Honolulu Harbor are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Palolo?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Palolo but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- 2 poolside bars • 5 outdoor pools • Steam room • 2 cafes • Fitness center
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
- 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Pool loungers
- 3 restaurants • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 9 restaurants, spa
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach - 3.7 mi (6 km) awayUpscale beach resort with 5 restaurants, spa
Prince Waikiki - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) awayLuxury resort with 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa - 3.7 mi (6 km) away4-star beachfront resort with spa, outdoor pool
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 5 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Palolo
Palolo is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Honolulu.
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Palolo
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Palolo
Things to See and Do in and around Palolo
What to See in Palolo
- Waikiki Beach
- Honolulu Harbor
- Pearl Harbor
- Chaminade University of Honolulu
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
Things to Do in Palolo
- Waikiki Beach Walk
- Ala Moana Center
- Kahala Mall
- Honolulu Zoo
- Waikele Premium Outlets