What's Golden Gate Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Golden Gate. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Golden Gate Park. There's plenty more to see, including Japanese Tea Garden and De Young Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Golden Gate?
We have 41 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Golden Gate:
Stanyan Park HotelFamily-friendly hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Rodeway Inn & Suites San Francisco-Great Highway2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Golden GateGolden Gate is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Golden Gate
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Golden Gate
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from Golden Gate
Getting to Golden Gate on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Irving St & 9th Ave Stop
- Irving St & 8th Ave Stop
- Irving St & 7th Ave Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Golden Gate
What to See in Golden Gate
- Golden Gate Park
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of San Francisco