What's Great Northwest like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Great Northwest? Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Lackland Air Force Base are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Aquatica San Antonio Waterpark and Ingram Park Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Great Northwest
Great Northwest is located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of San Antonio.
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from Great Northwest
Things to see and do in and around Great Northwest
Things to see near Great Northwest:
- Bandera Road Community Church (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Dub Farris Athletic Complex (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Great Northwest:
- Aquatica San Antonio Waterpark (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Ingram Park Mall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Hill Country Golf Club (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Antonio?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: October, June, May, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)