What's Sumiyoshicho like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Sumiyoshicho. Places such as Kagoshima City Aquarium and Sakurajima Port Ferry Terminal are just a little farther away. Kagoshima City Museum of Art and Shiroyama Observatory are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sumiyoshicho
Sumiyoshicho is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Kagoshima.
- Kagoshima (KOJ), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Sumiyoshicho
Things to see and do in and around Sumiyoshicho
Things to see near Sumiyoshicho:
- Sakurajima Port Ferry Terminal (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Shiroyama Observatory (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Mt. Shiroyama (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Kagoshima Chuo Station Tourist Information Center (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Kagoshima Citizens' Culture Hall (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Sumiyoshicho:
- Kagoshima City Aquarium (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Kagoshima City Museum of Art (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Amu Plaza Kagoshima (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Aeon Kagoshima Shopping Center (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Museum of the Meiji Restoration (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kagoshima?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, September, April (average 250 mm of rainfall)