What's St. Andrew's like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than St. Andrew's. Take time to see the sights such as Queen's Theatre while you're here. ExCeL Exhibition Centre is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to St. Andrew's
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from St. Andrew's
- London (LCY-London City), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from St. Andrew's
- London (SEN-Southend), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from St. Andrew's
Things to see and do in and around St. Andrew's
Things to see near St. Andrew's:
- Victoria Road Stadium (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Hornchurch Stadium (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Upminster Windmill (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Eastbrookend Country Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Hornchurch Country Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near St. Andrew's:
- Queen's Theatre (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Romford Market (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Upminster Golf Club (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Brookside Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Kidspace (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hornchurch?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)