What's Central District Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Central District? Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Langston Hughes Performing Arts Center and Northwest African American Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Lake Washington and Madrona Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central District?
We have 149 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Central District:
The ART INN Seattle3-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
Hosteeva Modern Townhome w RooftopUpscale vacation home with kitchen
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
How to Get to Central DistrictCentral District is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Central District
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 4.8 mi (7.6 km) from Central District
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from Central District
Things to See and Do in and around Central District
What to See in Central District
- Seattle University
- Seattle Central Business District
- Lake Washington
- Langston Hughes Performing Arts Center
- Madrona Park
Things to Do in Central District
- Northwest African American Museum
- Powell Barnett Park
- Douglass-Truth Library
- Edwin Pratt Park and Fine Arts Center