What's Central District Like?
People go to Central District to see famous places such as Pike Place Market, as well as its many attractions like Seattle Center. Lumen Field and T-Mobile Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central District?
We have 209 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our travelers' favorite place to stay in Central District:
The ART INN Seattle3-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
How to Get to Central District
Central District is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Central District
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 21.1 mi (34 km) from Central District
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Central District
Getting to Central District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 14th & Washington Stop
- 12th & Jackson Stop
- Mount Baker Station
Things to See and Do in and around Central District
What to See in Central District
- Lumen Field
- T-Mobile Park
- Pike Place Market
- Washington State Convention Center
- University of Washington