What's Les Hauts de Canet like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Les Hauts de Canet? Places to visit such as Canet Beach and Saint-Cyprien-Plage are not far away. Alliance Nautique Location and Aquarium de Canet-en-Roussillon are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Les Hauts de Canet
Les Hauts de Canet is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Canet-en-Roussillon.
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Les Hauts de Canet
Things to see and do in and around Les Hauts de Canet
Things to see near Les Hauts de Canet:
- Canet Beach (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Saint-Cyprien-Plage (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Plage Torreilles (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Plage Nord (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Plage Naturiste de Torreilles (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Les Hauts de Canet:
- Alliance Nautique Location (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Aquarium de Canet-en-Roussillon (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Canet Sud Market (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Mas Baux (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- La Ferme aux Grandes Oreilles (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canet-en-Roussillon?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, April, March, November (average 101 mm of rainfall)