What's La Lunette like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit La Lunette? Places to visit such as Palace of the Kings of Majorca and St. Jacques Church are not far away. Hôtel de Ville and Perpignan Cathedral are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to La Lunette
La Lunette is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Perpignan.
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from La Lunette
Things to see and do in and around La Lunette
Things to see near La Lunette:
- Palace of the Kings of Majorca (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- University of Perpignan (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- St. Jacques Church (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Hôtel de Ville (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Perpignan Cathedral (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near La Lunette:
- Caliceo (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Theatre de l'Archipel (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Romanesque Sculpture Center (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Mas Baux (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perpignan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, April, March, November (average 101 mm of rainfall)