What's Cortes Like?
People go to Cortes for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Puerta del Sol and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cortes?
We have 292 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Cortes:
Room Mate AlbaCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Artistic B&BCity-center B&B
- Free WiFi • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel MadridLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free in-room WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Terrace
Catalonia Las Cortes HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Cortes
Cortes is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Cortes
Things to See and Do in and around Cortes
What to See in Cortes
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- El Retiro Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid
Things to Do in Cortes
- Gran Via Street
- Prado Museum
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum