What's Notting Hill Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Notting Hill? Nature lovers can visit Sardis Lake. Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and Rowan Oak are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Notting Hill?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Notting Hill but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Garden
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
Graduate Oxford - 2 mi (3.3 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oxford - 1 mi (1.5 km) away2.5-star hotel
Super 8 by Wyndham Oxford - 3 mi (4.9 km) awayColonial hotel with outdoor pool
The Inn at Ole Miss - 2 mi (3.2 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oxford - 0.6 mi (1 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Notting Hill
Notting Hill is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Oxford.
- University, MS (UOX-University - Oxford), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Notting Hill
Things to See and Do in and around Notting Hill
What to See in Notting Hill
- University of Mississippi
- Sardis Lake