What's Terrace Park Like?
People go to Terrace Park for fun-filled days at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, as well as many other top attractions like ZooTampa at Lowry Park. Raymond James Stadium and Tampa Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Terrace Park?
We have 31 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Terrace Park:
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Busch Gardens Area2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF Near Busch Gardens3-star hotel with 6 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 cafes • Fitness center
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham USF (Near Busch Gardens)Suburban hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden
Holiday Inn Tampa North, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Terrace Park
Terrace Park is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Tampa.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Terrace Park
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 9.4 mi (15 km) from Terrace Park
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from Terrace Park
Things to See and Do in and around Terrace Park
What to See in Terrace Park
- Raymond James Stadium
- University of South Florida
- University of Tampa
- Tampa Convention Center
- Amalie Arena
Things to Do in Terrace Park
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Tampa Riverwalk
- Adventure Island
- Museum of Science and Industry