What's Central Oklahoma City Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Central Oklahoma City. Take in some culture at Civic Center Music Hall and Oklahoma City Museum of Art. There's plenty more to see, including Paseo Arts District and Oklahoma State Fair Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central Oklahoma City?
We have 741 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Central Oklahoma City:
Renaissance Oklahoma City Downtown Bricktown Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Bradford House3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
The National, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, 4 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Colcord Hotel Oklahoma City, Curio Collection by HiltonLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Residence Inn by Marriott Oklahoma City Northwest3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace
How to Get to Central Oklahoma City
Central Oklahoma City is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Central Oklahoma City
- Will Rogers World Airport (OKC), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Central Oklahoma City
Things to See and Do in and around Central Oklahoma City
What to See in Central Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City University
- Oklahoma State Fair Park
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum
- Oklahoma State Fair Arena
- Prairie Surf Studios
Things to Do in Central Oklahoma City
- Paseo Arts District
- Civic Center Music Hall
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Oklahoma National Stockyards Company
- Myriad Botanical Gardens