What's Downtown Historic Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Downtown Historic. Take time to see places like Old Courthouse Museum and Kaffie-Frederick General Mercantile Store while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Historic?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Downtown Historic:
Sweet Cane InnCity-center B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Church Street InnBoutique hotel with bar, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Chateau Saint Denis2.5-star hotel with bar
- Free parking • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Historic
Things to See near Downtown Historic:
- Kaffie-Frederick General Mercantile Store (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Historic District Shopping (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Cane River National Heritage Area (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Northwestern State University (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Prather Coliseum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to Do in Downtown Historic
- Old Courthouse Museum
- Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame
When Is the Best Time to Visit Natchitoches?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 82°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 52°F)
- Rainiest months: December, November, March, June (average 5 inches of rainfall)