What's North Central Hollywood Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out North Central Hollywood? Top places in the larger area to visit include Hollywood Beach and Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood. Port Everglades and Hard Rock Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North Central Hollywood?
We have 94 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our travelers' favorite lodging option in North Central Hollywood:
Hollywood Gateway Inn2-star motel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to North Central HollywoodNorth Central Hollywood is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Hollywood.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from North Central Hollywood
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from North Central Hollywood
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from North Central Hollywood
Things to See and Do in and around North Central Hollywood
Things to See near North Central Hollywood:
- Hollywood Beach (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Hollywood North Beach Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Hollywood Boulevard Historic Business District (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- The ArtsPark at Young Circle (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Young Israel of Hollywood Beach Synagogue (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to Do near North Central Hollywood:
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Aventura Mall (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Dania Pointe (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Seminole Casino Hollywood (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)