What's Champions Glen like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Champions Glen. Places such as Willowbrook Mall and Vintage Park are just a little farther away. Sam Houston Race Park and Champions Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Champions Glen
Champions Glen is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Houston.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Champions Glen
- Houston William Hobby Airport (HOU), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Champions Glen
Things to see and do in and around Champions Glen
Things to see near Champions Glen:
- Sam Houston Race Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Meyer Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Aerodrome (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Prairie View A&M University (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- HP Campus (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Champions Glen:
- Willowbrook Mall (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Vintage Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Champions Golf Club (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Heron Lakes Golf Course (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Mountasia Houston (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Houston?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, May, July (average 200 mm of rainfall)