What's Central Sacramento Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not check out Central Sacramento? Take a fun excursion to Golden 1 Center. There's plenty more to see, including Sutter's Fort State Historic Park and Memorial Auditorium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central Sacramento?
We have 153 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Central Sacramento:
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento at CsusCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Fort Sutter Sacramento, Tapestry Collection by Hilton3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hyatt House Sacramento/MidtownProperty with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Regency Sacramento4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
How to Get to Central Sacramento
Central Sacramento is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Sacramento.
- Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Central Sacramento
Getting to Central Sacramento on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 29th Street Station
- 39th Street Station
- 23rd Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around Central Sacramento
What to See in Central Sacramento
- Golden 1 Center
- University of California, Davis
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- Sacramento Convention Center
- Sacramento Capitol Park