What's Sun Hills Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Sun Hills. Places like Fox Run Regional Park and Western Museum of Mining and Industry are just a little farther away. Falcon Stadium and Eisenhower Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sun Hills?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Sun Hills but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • Garden
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 indoor pools • Lazy river • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
NEW | 72 Acre Wildlife Preserve | Grand Views | 6k SQFT - 0.8 mi (1.2 km) awayMountain property with fireplace, kitchen
WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs North InterQuest Commons - 3.7 mi (6 km) awayGuestrooms with kitchens
Great Wolf Lodge Colorado Springs - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) awayFamily-friendly resort with 4 restaurants, free water park
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy - 3.5 mi (5.7 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
How to Get to Sun HillsSun Hills is located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from Sun Hills
Things to See and Do in and around Sun Hills
Things to See near Sun Hills:
- US Air Force Academy (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Fox Run Regional Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Falcon Stadium (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Clune Arena (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to Do near Sun Hills:
- Western Museum of Mining and Industry (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Eisenhower Golf Club (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Pine Creek Golf Club (5 mi/8 km away)