What's Heritage Heights like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Heritage Heights? Top places in the larger area to visit include Camelback Mountain and Talking Stick Resort Casino. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Phoenix Convention Center and Chase Field.
How to get to Heritage Heights
Heritage Heights is located 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Heritage Heights
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Heritage Heights
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Heritage Heights
Things to see and do in and around Heritage Heights
Things to see near Heritage Heights:
- Camelback Mountain (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Piestewa Peak (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Phoenix Mountain Preserve (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- North Mountain Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Wrigley Mansion (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Heritage Heights:
- Arizona Biltmore Country Club (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Orange Tree Golf Course (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Arizona Biltmore Resort - Links Course (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Biltmore Fashion Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Lookout Mountain Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 39 mm of rainfall)