What's Highland Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Highland Park? Places to visit such as Chautauqua Park and Coors Event Center are not far away. Flatirons and Colorado Chautauqua are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Highland Park
Highland Park is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Boulder.
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Highland Park
Things to see and do in and around Highland Park
Things to see near Highland Park:
- Chautauqua Park (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Coors Event Center (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Flatirons (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Colorado Chautauqua (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- University of Colorado Boulder (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Highland Park:
- Fox Theater (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Twenty Ninth Street (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Pearl Street Mall (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Boulder Theater (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Upstart Crow Theatre Company (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boulder?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, June, September (average 65 mm of rainfall)