What's Southwest Anaheim Like?
People go to Southwest Anaheim for fun-filled days at Knott's Berry Farm, as well as many other top attractions like Disneyland® Resort. Disney California Adventure® Park and Angel Stadium of Anaheim are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southwest Anaheim?
We have 148 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Southwest Anaheim:
Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios - Anaheim3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Pool loungers • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Motel 6 Anaheim, CA2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Travelodge Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anaheim on Disneyland Dr2-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Parkside Inn Anaheim2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Pacific Inn Anaheim2.5-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Southwest Anaheim
Southwest Anaheim is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Anaheim.
- Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Southwest Anaheim
- Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Southwest Anaheim
- John Wayne Airport (SNA), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Southwest Anaheim
Things to See and Do in and around Southwest Anaheim
What to See in Southwest Anaheim
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Honda Center
- Fullerton Downtown Plaza
- Fullerton College
- California State University, Fullerton
Things to Do in Southwest Anaheim
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Disneyland® Resort
- Disney California Adventure® Park
- Adventure City
- Knott's Soak City Water Park