What's Pine Orchard like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Pine Orchard. Take time to see the sights such as Stony Creek - Thimble Islands Historic District while you're here. Stony Creek Brewery and Bill Miller’s Castle are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Pine Orchard
Pine Orchard is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Branford.
- New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Pine Orchard
- Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from Pine Orchard
- Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 23.6 mi (37.9 km) from Pine Orchard
Things to see and do in and around Pine Orchard
Things to see near Pine Orchard:
- Stony Creek - Thimble Islands Historic District (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Bill Miller’s Castle (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- East Haven Town Beach (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Double Beach (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Farm River State Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Pine Orchard:
- Connecticut Sportsplex (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Branford Hills Plaza Shopping Center (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Shoreline Trolley Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Bishops Orchard and Winery (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Stony Creek Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Branford?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: April, September, March, October (average 110 mm of rainfall)