What's Valley West like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Valley West. Visit places such as Black Bull Golf Club and Brick Breeden Fieldhouse when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Museum of the Rockies and Montana Arboretum and Gardens are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Valley West
Valley West is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Bozeman.
- Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Valley West
Things to see and do in and around Valley West
Things to see near Valley West:
- Montana State University-Bozeman (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Brick Breeden Fieldhouse (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Montana Arboretum and Gardens (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- American Prairie Reserve (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Lindley Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Valley West:
- Black Bull Golf Club (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Museum of the Rockies (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- The ELM (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- The Ellen Theatre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Bridger Creek Golf Course (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bozeman?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, October (average 65 mm of rainfall)