What's Horizon Village like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Horizon Village. Places to visit such as Pine Island Shopping Center and Edison and Ford Winter Estates are not far away. Shell Factory and Nature Park and Fort Myers Shopping Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Horizon Village
Horizon Village is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of North Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Horizon Village
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Horizon Village
Things to see and do in and around Horizon Village
Things to see near Horizon Village:
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates (5 mi/8 km away)
- Shell Factory and Nature Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Harborside Event Center (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Centennial Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Burrows Home and Gardens (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near Horizon Village:
- Pine Island Shopping Center (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Fort Myers Shopping Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Florida Repertory Theater (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Mike Greenwell's Bat-A-Ball & Family Fun Park (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit North Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 244 mm of rainfall)