What's Kapahi Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not check out Kapahi? Nature lovers can visit Kealia Forest Reserve and Kapa'a Beach Park. There's plenty more to see, including Lae Nani Beach and Lydgate Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kapahi?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Kapahi but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
- Free valet parking • Spa tub • Bar • Beach sun loungers • Terrace
- 3 outdoor pools • 2 spa tubs • Terrace • Garden
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Pool loungers • Garden • Walkable location
Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
Kauai Shores Hotel - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away3.5-star beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
Plantation Hale Suites - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) awayFamily-friendly apartment with kitchen, lanai
Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay, HI - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away3.5-star beach hotel with 2 restaurants, bar/lounge
Hotel Coral Reef - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) awayBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool
How to Get to Kapahi
Kapahi is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Kapaa.
- Lihue Airport (LIH), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Kapahi
Things to See and Do in and around Kapahi
What to See in Kapahi
- Kealia Forest Reserve
- Kapa'a Beach Park
- Lae Nani Beach
- Lydgate Beach
- Lihue-Koloa Forest Reserve
Things to Do near Kapahi:
- Kapaa Shopping Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Ke Ala Hele Makalae East Shore Beach Path (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Coconut Marketplace (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Smith's Tropical Paradise (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Ho'opi'i Falls (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)