What's Colee Hammock like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Colee Hammock? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Las Olas Boulevard to shop. There's plenty more to see, including First Presbyterian Church and Pocock Fine Art and Antiques.
How to get to Colee Hammock
Colee Hammock is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Fort Lauderdale.
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Colee Hammock
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from Colee Hammock
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Colee Hammock
Things to see and do in and around Colee Hammock
Things to see near Colee Hammock:
- First Presbyterian Church (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Port Everglades (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Las Olas Beach (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do in Colee Hammock
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Pocock Fine Art and Antiques
When is the best time to visit Fort Lauderdale?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 237 mm of rainfall)