What's Billings Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Billings Park? Places such as Bayfront Festival Park and Aerial Lift Bridge are just a little farther away. AMSOIL Arena and North Shore Scenic Railroad are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Billings Park
Billings Park is located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Superior.
- Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Billings Park
Things to see and do in and around Billings Park
Things to see near Billings Park:
- Bayfront Festival Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Aerial Lift Bridge (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- AMSOIL Arena (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Duluth Heritage Sports Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Billings Park:
- North Shore Scenic Railroad (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Fond-du-Luth Casino (5 mi/8 km away)
- Lake Superior Zoo (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Lake Superior Railroad Museum (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Superior?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -7°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 55 mm of rainfall)