What's Old Brooklyn Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Old Brooklyn. Plan a fun excursion to Progressive Field and FirstEnergy Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and Edgewater Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Old Brooklyn?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Old Brooklyn but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spa tub • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown, an IHG Hotel - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Extended Stay America Premier Suites - Cleveland - Independence - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away2.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Wyndham Cleveland Airport - 5 mi (8 km) awaySuburban hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Old Brooklyn
Old Brooklyn is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Cleveland.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Old Brooklyn
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Old Brooklyn
- Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Old Brooklyn
Things to See and Do in and around Old Brooklyn
What to See in Old Brooklyn
- Progressive Field
- FirstEnergy Stadium
- Edgewater Beach
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Perkins Beach
Things to Do in Old Brooklyn
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Tower City Center
- East 4th Street
- Westfield Great Northern Mall
- Southpark Mall