What's The Liberties Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider The Liberties. Take a fun excursion to Guinness Storehouse. There's plenty more to see, including Vicar Street and Christ Church Cathedral.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in The Liberties?
We have 53 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in The Liberties:
Hyatt Centric The Liberties Dublin4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Garden • Walkable location
Garden Lane BackpackersCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Staycity Aparthotels Dublin Tivoli3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Destiny Student - The TanneryCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to The LibertiesThe Liberties is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from The Liberties
Getting to The Liberties on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- James's Station
- Heuston Station
Things to See and Do in and around The Liberties
What to See in The Liberties
- Christ Church Cathedral
- St. Audeon's Church
- John's Lane Augustinian Church