What's NoMa Like?
People go to NoMa to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions like Smithsonian Institution. National Mall and Union Station Shopping Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in NoMa?
We have 46 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in NoMa:
Global Luxury Suites at Revel2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Spacious rooms
How to Get to NoMa
NoMa is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from NoMa
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) from NoMa
- Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD), 24 mi (38.6 km) from NoMa
Things to See and Do in and around NoMa
What to See in NoMa
- National Mall
- White House
- Capital One Arena
- United States Capitol
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Things to Do in NoMa
- Union Station Shopping Center
- Smithsonian Institution
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Smithsonian's National Zoo