What's Coury like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Coury. Nature lovers can visit Sunset Park Beach. Sombrero Beach and Coco Plum Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Coury
Coury is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Key Colony Beach.
- Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon), 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Coury
Things to see and do in and around Coury
Things to see near Coury:
- Sunset Park Beach (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- Sombrero Beach (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Coco Plum Beach (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Curry Hammock State Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- San Pablo Catholic Church (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do near Coury:
- Florida Keys Country Club (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Crane Point Museum and Nature Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Key Colony Beach?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, October (average 159 mm of rainfall)