What's Caere Vetus like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Caere Vetus. Places such as Spiaggia Libera and Castello di Palo are just a little farther away. Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Marsh of Torre Flavia are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Caere Vetus
Caere Vetus is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Ladispoli.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Caere Vetus
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from Caere Vetus
Things to see and do in and around Caere Vetus
Things to see near Caere Vetus:
- Spiaggia Libera (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Castello di Palo (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Marsh of Torre Flavia (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Zelio Beach (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ladispoli?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, January (average 105 mm of rainfall)