What's Richmond North like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Richmond North? Take time to see places such as Bridge Road and Church Street while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Mountain Goat Beer Brewery and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre.
How to get to Richmond North
Richmond North is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Richmond North
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Richmond North
Getting to Richmond North on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- West Richmond Station
- North Richmond Station
Things to see and do in and around Richmond North
Things to see near Richmond North:
- Aami Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Fitzroy Gardens (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Rod Laver Arena (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Margaret Court Arena (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do in Richmond North
- Bridge Road
- Church Street
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?