What's North Hills East like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider North Hills East? Take time to see the sights such as San Fernando Valley while you're here. Universal Studios Hollywood is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to North Hills East
North Hills East is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of North Hills.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from North Hills East
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from North Hills East
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from North Hills East
Things to see and do in and around North Hills East
Things to see near North Hills East:
- San Fernando Valley (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- California State University-Northridge (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Wat Thai of Los Angeles (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Woodley Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Great Wall of Los Angeles Mural (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near North Hills East:
- Iceland Ice Skating Rink (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Van Nuys Golf Course (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Valley Performing Arts Center (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- The Japanese Garden (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Woodley Lakes Golf Course (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit North Hills?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, March, December, January (average 62 mm of rainfall)