What's Hancock Park Like?
People go to Hancock Park for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Los Angeles Convention Center and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hancock Park?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Hancock Park but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Central location
Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, indoor pool
E-Central Downtown Los Angeles Hotel - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Freehand Los Angeles - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
Loews Hollywood Hotel - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) awaySuburban hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles - 4.7 mi (7.6 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
How to Get to Hancock Park
Hancock Park is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Hancock Park
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Hancock Park
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Hancock Park
Things to See and Do in and around Hancock Park
What to See in Hancock Park
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Crypto.com Arena
- University of Southern California
- Dodger Stadium
- SoFi Stadium
Things to Do in Hancock Park
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Santa Monica Pier
- The Grove
- Melrose Avenue