What's Ironwood East like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Ironwood East? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Camelback Mountain. Phoenix Mountain Preserve and Arizona Biltmore Resort - Adobe Course are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ironwood East
Ironwood East is located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Ironwood East
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Ironwood East
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Ironwood East
Things to see and do in and around Ironwood East
Things to see near Ironwood East:
- Phoenix Mountain Preserve (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Piestewa Peak (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Shadow Mountain Preserve (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Phoenix First Assembly of God (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Ironwood East:
- Arizona Biltmore Resort - Adobe Course (5 mi/8 km away)
- Lookout Mountain Golf Club (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Orange Tree Golf Course (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Cave Creek Golf Course (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Stonecreek Golf Club (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 39 mm of rainfall)