What's Majestic Pines like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Majestic Pines? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort. Village Gondola Station and Eagle Express Ski Lift are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Majestic Pines
Majestic Pines is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Mammoth Lakes.
- Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Majestic Pines
Things to see and do in and around Majestic Pines
Things to see near Majestic Pines:
- Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Lake Mary (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Mammoth Mountain (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Crystal Lake Trailhead (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Minaret Vista (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Majestic Pines:
- Sierra Star Golf Course (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Snowcreek Golf Course (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Edison Theater (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Mammoth Ski Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mammoth Lakes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 151 mm of rainfall)