What's Greenville Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Greenville? Take time to see places like Fems Park and Afro-American Historical Society Museum while you're here. Statue of Liberty and Madison Square Garden are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Greenville?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Greenville but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • Comfy beds
Holiday Inn Manhattan-Financial District, an IHG Hotel - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hampton Inn Newark Airport - 5 mi (8 km) away3.5-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to GreenvilleGreenville is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Jersey City.
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Greenville
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Greenville
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Greenville
Traveling to Greenville by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Jersey City Danforth Avenue Station
- Jersey City Richard Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around Greenville
What to See in Greenville
- New Jersey City University
- Fems Park
- McGovern Park