What's South Los Altos Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than South Los Altos. Take a fun excursion to Levi's Stadium. California's Great America and San Francisco Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Los Altos?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in South Los Altos but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Quiet rooms
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Garden
Maple Tree Inn - 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, conference center
Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale - An All-Suite Hotel - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) awaySuburban hotel
Hotel Zico - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) awayBoutique hotel with restaurant
The Grand Hotel - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
The Ameswell Hotel - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 bars, spa
How to Get to South Los Altos
South Los Altos is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Loyola.
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. Airport (SJC), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from South Los Altos
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO), 25.5 mi (41 km) from South Los Altos
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from South Los Altos
Things to See and Do in and around South Los Altos
What to See in South Los Altos
- Levi's Stadium
- Stanford University
- San Francisco Bay
- DeAnza College
- Shoreline Park
Things to Do in South Los Altos
- California's Great America
- Santana Row Shopping Center
- Westfield Valley Fair Shopping Mall
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Great Mall of the Bay Area