What's Hollywood South Central Beach Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Hollywood South Central Beach? Beachcombers can spend the day at Hollywood Beach when the weather is nice. Port Everglades and Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hollywood South Central Beach?
We have 1210 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Hollywood South Central Beach:
Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by HiltonUpscale beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • 2 cafes • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Hyde Beach House4-star beach hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Cafe
Doubletree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Hollywood South Central BeachHollywood South Central Beach is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Hollywood.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Hollywood South Central Beach
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Hollywood South Central Beach
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Hollywood South Central Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Hollywood South Central Beach
What to See in Hollywood South Central Beach
- Hollywood Beach
- Hallandale Beach
Things to Do near Hollywood South Central Beach:
- Aventura Mall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Dania Pointe (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Hollywood Beach Theatre (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- North Broadwalk (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)