What's Cummings Cove like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Cummings Cove. Visit places such as Moonshine Mountain Snow Tubing Park and Jump Off Rock when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Elijah Mountain Gem Mine and Johnson Farm are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cummings Cove
Cummings Cove is located 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Hendersonville.
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Cummings Cove
Things to see and do in and around Cummings Cove
Things to see near Cummings Cove:
- Jump Off Rock (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Johnson Farm (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Osceola Lake (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Cummings Cove:
- Moonshine Mountain Snow Tubing Park (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Elijah Mountain Gem Mine (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hendersonville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)