What's Sunset Park Like?
People go to Sunset Park for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sunset Park?
We have 24 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Sunset Park:
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Santa Monica2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Palm Motel2.5-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Ocean Park Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Pavilions Motel2-star motel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Sunset Park
Sunset Park is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Santa Monica.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Sunset Park
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Sunset Park
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Sunset Park
Things to See and Do in and around Sunset Park
What to See in Sunset Park
- Venice Beach
- Santa Monica Beach
- SoFi Stadium
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles Convention Center
Things to Do in Sunset Park
- Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Rodeo Drive
- Melrose Avenue