What's Rampart Village Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Rampart Village? Top places in the larger area to visit include Crypto.com Arena and Los Angeles Convention Center. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Dodger Stadium and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rampart Village?
We have 35 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Rampart Village:
Avenue Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Near public transportation
Hotel Silver Lake Los AngelesSuburban hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to Rampart VillageRampart Village is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Rampart Village
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Rampart Village
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Rampart Village
Things to See and Do in and around Rampart Village
Things to See near Rampart Village:
- Crypto.com Arena (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Los Angeles Convention Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Dodger Stadium (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- University of Southern California (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to Do near Rampart Village:
- The Grove (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Microsoft Theater (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Walt Disney Concert Hall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Hollywood Palladium (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Pantages Theatre (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)