What's Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce Like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce? Nature lovers can explore top areas like Mount Royal Park. Sainte-Catherine Street and Saint Joseph's Oratory are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce?
We have 84 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce:
Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Midtown, Quebec, CanadaArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Homewood Suites by Hilton Montreal Midtown, Quebec, CanadaArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Auberge St. Jacques2.5-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel Ruby Foo's3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Central location
Le Chabrol Hotel & SuitesCity-center hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
How to Get to Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-GrâceCôte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce
Traveling to Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Montreal Vendome Station
- Montreal Canora Station
- Montreal West Station
Getting to Côte-Des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-De-Grâce on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Snowdon Station
- Cote Sainte Catherine Station
- Villa Maria Station