What's Higashi Ward Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Higashi Ward. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Canal City Hakata to shop. Marine Messe Fukuoka and Port of Hakata are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Higashi Ward?
We have 18 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Higashi Ward:
The Luigans Spa and ResortUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Outdoor pool • Sauna
The358 UMISuburban hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Fukuoka Recent Hotel3-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Cafe
Hotel Japanesque Fukuoka3-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar
How to Get to Higashi Ward
Higashi Ward is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Fukuoka.
- Fukuoka Airport (FUK), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Higashi Ward
Traveling to Higashi Ward by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Gannosu Station
- Uminonakamichi Station
- Nata Station
Getting to Higashi Ward on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Hakozaki-kyudaimae Station
- Hakozaki-miyamae Station
- Maidashi-kyudaibyoinmae Station