What's Sangsu-dong like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Sangsu-dong. Myeongdong Street and Gyeongbok Palace are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Bukchon Hanok Village and Dongdaemun History and Culture Park.
How to get to Sangsu-dong
Sangsu-dong is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from Sangsu-dong
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Sangsu-dong
Things to see and do in and around Sangsu-dong
Things to see near Sangsu-dong:
- Hongik University (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Gyeongbok Palace (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Bukchon Hanok Village (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- YG Entertainment Building (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near Sangsu-dong:
- Myeongdong Street (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Mangwon Market (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Yonsei University Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- KBS Exhibition Hall (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- 63 City (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 268 mm of rainfall)