What's South Bradenton Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider South Bradenton. Collect beach glass at top spots like Siesta Key Beach and Lido Beach. There's plenty more to see, including LECOM Park and The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Bradenton?
We have 69 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in South Bradenton:
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway HotelCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
Days Inn by Wyndham Bradenton - Near the GulfHotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to South Bradenton
South Bradenton is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Bradenton.
- Sarasota-Bradenton Intl. Airport (SRQ), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from South Bradenton
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from South Bradenton
Things to See and Do in and around South Bradenton
What to See in South Bradenton
- Siesta Key Beach
- Lido Beach
- LECOM Park
- University of South Florida Sarasota
- Longboat Key Beaches
Things to Do in South Bradenton
- The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium
- Mall at University Town Center
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens