What's Saint-Serge like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Saint-Serge. Take time to see places such as Congress Centre and Loire Valley while you're here. Place du Ralliement and Angers Cathedral are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Saint-Serge
Saint-Serge is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Angers.
- Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 12 mi (19.4 km) from Saint-Serge
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Serge
What to see in Saint-Serge
- Congress Centre
- University of Angers
- Loire Valley
Things to do near Saint-Serge:
- Terra Botanica (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Theatre Municipal (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Musee des Beaux-Arts (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Galerie David d'Angers (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Musee Jean Lurat et de la Tapisserie Contemporaine (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Angers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, January, November (average 88 mm of rainfall)